Thursday, March 7, 2013

About Me

My name is Heidi Soltis, I am 17 years old. I moved to Cincinnati from Cleveland, OH in 8th grade and have attended Mason schools ever since I moved here. I am currently a senior at William Mason High School. My favorite subject has always been math. I am going to be attending the Ohio State University for college and major in nursing. My GPA is a 4.06 and I have earned a principal's award and been on the honors list all four years of my high school career.

 I am a competitive level 10 gymnast at Queen City Gymnastics. I have been a gymnast for 14 years and train 22 hours a week. In Cleveland I trained at Lake Erie Gymnastics School along with Gymnastics world and here in Cincinnati I went to Gym-Nation for a year and have been at Queen City ever since (5 years). Bars is my all time favorite event and I want to do club gymnastics in college. My greatest accomplishments thus far in gymnastics are being a state bars champion from 2009-2011and floor state champion in 2010. Also in 2011 I was a level 9 Easter National Qualifer, placing 5th in the all around at regionals.  I also have a part-time job at my  gym that I have been working at for almost a year. I am a birthday party host  for Kids First birthday parties which is a weekend job and is flexible with my rigorous schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment